Creating manuals and documents for the aerodynamic industry and the military is not a one man’s job. It takes a team of experts – that too the people who have worked within the industry or are qualified engineers – to build even one. More so, since the variety of standards is huge, a lot of research goes into writing a manual that can get your aircrafts the certifications of being flyworthy and safe.
Clearly, a lot, including the safety of the machinery, depends upon manuals and technical documents. Which is why what you need is professional help by experts at Sonovision. Some such helpful services provided at this firm are listed below for your reference.
- Technical Authoring Services
S1000D is one of the most popular globally used standard. And, technical writers at Sonovision are well-versed with this standard. Therefore, they can:
- Convert your legacy manuals into the S1000D format.
- Revise your manuals in S1000D to find and correct errors.
Now, if you’re wondering what makes S1000D so popular, then the reasons are as follows. This standard:
- Offers configuration control over the data.
- Allows the formation of data modules.
- Allows inclusion of hyperlinks in the electronic manual so that the relevant information can be found quickly.
Technical writers at this firm are also fully versed with the following standards alongside S1000D.
So, they can convert data into any of these formats.
- Technical Illustration Services
Technical illustrators are responsible for adding graphic diagrams to reduce the complexity of the data. Experts at elite firms are able to:
- Convert old drawing illustrations into new vectorized drawings.
- Generate new drawings with the help of engineering drawings.
- Technical Data Conversion Services
There are many specifications and standards followed in technical publishing of the manuals. Most of those that are high in quality include the following.
- ATA 100
- ATA 2200
- ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English
- US Department of Defense specifications
If you want your current manual(s) to be converted and upgraded into any of these standards, you should hire experts at firms like Sonovision because of the following reasons.
- Technical writers at this firm are well-versed with desktop publishing applications.
- They can create and insert hot spots in the manual to make things easier for end users (technicians and aeronautical engineers).
- They provide error free services. It will save your money because you won’t have to hire someone else for revision and correction services.
So, if you want the best and safest manuals for your users, it’s recommended that you hire only reputable firms like Sonovision.