It is a well-known fact: the ability to stand in public, namely the ability to speak in public, makes any speech, any undertaking in business or politics more successful. After all, it is no secret that the speech that comes from the rostrum or stage with the capture of the audience and the involvement of the audience in constructive dialogue is more effective and looks more effective than just a monologue, which after a short period of time will only cause drowsiness and loss of interest in such a performance. And the information that I tried to convey with the help of it will not be perceived at all.
Professional public speakers like Michael Majeed, Eric Thomas, Nick Vujicic, use these techniques to improve their stage time. An effective presentation will help to raise not only the image of a company or an individual but also to form a good first impression or to motivate and set the team up for well-coordinated work.
Here are some of the secrets of public speaking for your business:
- The fact is that during the speech, the speaker simultaneously inspires confidence in the audience, and shows his competence, and depth of understanding of the issue about which he is discussing. On specific examples, situations are given that lead to success or, conversely, to negative results, and how to avoid such results. You can dig into the experiences of Michael Majeed to know this better.
- In addition, it is beneficial to use public speaking because a minimum number of companies conduct such seminars. Which is fundamentally wrong. After all, a person seeks not only to obtain information about something but to use the information received in practice, to learn new things. And at the proposed seminar or presentation of a new company, you can nudge the audience to start using the company’s services immediately.
- Involve as many listeners as possible in an active conversation, thereby showing them your professionalism, competence in work on this issue. Create a script for the speech itself, which will help sell the proposed product or service. Just finding information and reading is not enough. It is also necessary to be able to correctly submit the selected information. During the discussion, frequently asked questions and remarks will sound: “I can find it cheaper”, “I don’t want to buy now”, “Why do I need to buy it”, “High cost” and other similar phrases. Therefore, the main task in preparing a presentation will be how to bypass such remarks and turn the audience’s attention to the fact that the product is profitable and useful to buy at this particular seminar. The presentation itself becomes an assistant in solving this issue: the prepared slides should contain convincing visual information that will help resolve the differences of the audience and move on to the next step.
- Offer the participants to take part in the selection of an apartment, the cost of which will be 15% less than the cost of the same apartment on the market. As a result, the number of the company’s clients after such a seminar will increase.
- It is important to clearly show what is the value of the product being sold, not only to minimize the negative reaction to this product but also to cause excitement and active discussion on the sale of the product. And this is the undoubted plus of public speaking before simply sitting behind the pages of the company’s website.