To business owners selling their products overseas, saving money on shipping costs is a big help. There are several ways on how companies can reduce their shipping expenses and at the same time, earn a lot and meet customer satisfaction.
- Select the most suitable mode of transportation
- Some transportation models that are highly available today are air shipment, rail shipment, over-the-road trucking, and ocean vessel.
- Research a list of carrier companies and compare their rates
- Be practical with your packaging materials
- Consolidate your shipment
- Hire a freight forwarder
- One of the most effective ways of reducing your shipping expenses is by seeking the help of a freight forwarding agency like Excelsior PH, a Manila international freight forwarding
To learn more about these tips, check out this infographic by Excelsior PH: