Life is uncertain. If any of the family members die, then their loved ones will be responsible to perform the funeral rituals. This can cause a financial strain on people at a difficult time in life. To lighten financial stress,Begus Insurance Groupcomes up with an insurance plan that offers monetary support to the family members of the deceased person to pay for the end-of-life expense.
The average cost of funeral arrangements with cremation was seen to be between $6,000 and $7,000in 2020. This is a big sum that not every household can afford to spend. If you are in search of a solution that helps you cover funeral costs and other related arrangements, then they should consider buying final expense insurance. This insurance offers financial aid to the loved ones of the deceased person so that they can make funeral arrangements and perform end-of-life rituals easily using it.
The amount paid under the insurance can be used to perform a variety of end-of-life rituals such as transporting remains to a funeral home, embalming, casket, burial, viewing, and other linked costs. However, the average cost doesn’t comprise of a cemetery plot, gravestone marker, and flower/food arrangements that you may need at the funeral.
Here are the important advantages of buying this Insurance
- Final expense insurance doesn’t need a person to undergo a medical exam to get the policy. However, people who suffer from a serious pre-existing health issue are required to get a medical examination to get the application approved.
- Premiums remain level and could be payable after the age of 100.
- The policyholder gets guaranteed death benefits for the time as long as premiums are duly paid.
- Yearly or monthly flexibility for payment of premiums of the insurance policy.
- Quick underwriting approval that, in a majority of cases, gets approved on the same day.
- Age is not a limitation to buy the policy. An old person is also allowed to purchase this policy.
The expert insurance professionals at the company will take time to understand the financial situation and find a burial Insurancepolicy that serves their needs effectively. They will help identify the ideal policy that offers adequate coverage while staying within the budget.
They will discuss the personal circumstances and needs with the experienced insurance professionals to ensure the best protection of the financial health and overall well-being of the family after the death.
The team at Begus Insurance Group invests time to ensure their clients understand that their need for insurance isn’t static. They will have a conversation with the client and understand their personal and financial needs, to provide them the most suitable insurance products. The right selection of products will help them lessen their concerns regarding the financial stability of their family members and loved ones while staying within the budget.
Term Life Insurance
This company also offers term insurance that offers a death benefit to the beneficiary when the policyholder dies during the policy duration. The lump-sum amount payable to the family can be used to meet the various milestones of life such as education and marriage of children, medical treatment, etc.